We're looking for a results-driven Senior Sales Development Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. Your daily tasks include collaboration with the wider sales team, market research to identify new potential customers and qualification of leads by learning about their approach to onboarding. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
What you’ll do…
- Drive WorkMotion's expansion through mostly outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business
- Learn from our experienced sales team and contribute to our ever-growing Sales and SDR Playbook
- Educate and develop leads through outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events, webinars, and assorted campaigns
- Identify and develop a detailed understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and the
- Handover to an Account Executive of your market
- Create emails sequences on Hubspot, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- 1-2 yrs. of proven work experience as a Sales- or Business Development Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel
- English skills on a native level are a requirement; other languages are a plus
- Proactive nature with ability to solve problems with a sense of urgency
- Confident with your words and can write emails and sequence campaigns that convert
- Adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Active in relationship building by collaborating with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
What we offer…
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- Competitive salary
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued
- Subsidised Gympass subscription and other benefits
- Training and development allowance
- Regular offsite and virtual team and company events, such as Sales Academies, Hackathons, Quizzes and more!
*Some benefits may vary due to local law and regulations.
Who we are…
WorkMotion is a remote-first HR-tech startup founded in 2020. We offer an all-in-one HR platform to our clients, allowing them to compliantly hire the very best talent anywhere in the world (WorkGlobal & WorkDirect). Additionally, we enable our customers to retain their talents by offering them location-flexible temporary employment abroad through our easy to use WorkFlex product.
WorkMotion is led by an experienced founding team, and backed by some of the most renowned investors globally. You will be part of our incredibly intercultural team distributed all over this beautiful planet and will have the chance to learn and grow with the company. If you like to roll up your sleeves and go all in, we can do it and build the #futureofwork together! We'd love to see you soon.
**No matter what you look like, where you're from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionise the working world!**